To celebrate the release of the Bruce Lee at Golden Harvest – available on 4K UHD and Blu-ray July 17th from Arrow Video – we have a limited edition long sleeve yellow & black branded top up for grabs!
This definitive collection, featuring exclusive 4K restorations, hours of brand new bonus features and previously unreleased footage – including the extended Mandarin Cut of The Big Boss, now ten minutes longer than any version ever released on video worldwide, and the never-before-seen ‘log fight’ from the original Game of Death shoot – is the ultimate tribute to Bruce Lee’s enduring legacy and fruitful collaboration with Golden Harvest.
When former child actor and Hollywood TV sidekick Bruce Lee returned to his native Hong Kong in 1971 to star in two films for fledgling company Golden Harvest, movie history was made thanks to one of the most iconic partnerships between star and studio that cinema has ever seen. In only a handful of films, Lee high-kicked his way into audiences’ imaginations forever, thanks to his blistering screen presence and his masterful ‘Jeet Kune Do’ fighting technique.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT BST on Sunday 23rd July 2023 and one correct entry will be chosen at random.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older
- One entry per household
- No alternative prize is available
- One winner will win 1x Bruce Lee at Golden Harvest yellow and black long sleeved top
- The prize is likely to be a set size but if other sizes are available, the winner will be contacted to discuss preferred size of garment.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.