Australian developer Bad Goat Studios has announced its new retro sci-fi adventure title Henry Mosse & the Wormhole Conspiracy will be coming to PC via Steam. The interplanetary coming-of-age story takes players on the adventure of Henry Mosse, a goofball teenager, and his family. Henry’s family runs a galactic delivery business and when an opportunity comes up, they take a voyage to Cape Coocoo. Along the way, they find themselves at the center of a cosmic conspiracy.
The game is a comic-like cartoon with comedic adventure and shenanigans for players of all ages with a story full of thrills and excitement. In addition to its story, the game has an interactive score that progressively reacts to a player’s journey. Players will also encounter the game’s important approach to diversity and representation throughout the game.
Henry Mosse & the Wormhole Conspiracy is a point-and-click game that includes mind-challenging puzzles, quick-thinking action, and an easy-to-follow story.
A full list of features include:
- In-depth puzzles that cater to different styles of play.
- An interactive score for players to progress with enthralling sounds.
- An array of useful gadgets and equipment to help navigate the game and its puzzles.
- A universe to explore with more than 40 gorgeous environments and 40 characters to meet along the way.
- Beautifully directed cutscenes that will captivate players.
Henry Mosse & the Wormhole Conspiracy is coming to Steam this year for $19.99 USD and $28.95 AUD. The game will launch with a 15% Steam discount for its first seven days.